Friday, March 11, 2011

Today was an important test day for Army Strong. I left him alone for the first time. He did well. He should be fine as an only dog. For the past two weeks he had not appeared to interested in the resedent grey, Specs, and now I feel certain he does not need another dog around. He is much more attached to and interested in people over other greys. When Specs and I got back from being out Army was excited to see me and be out of the crate. I was only able to leave him for about 31/2 hours today, but when I had to leave both of them for 6 hours on Thursday he did fine. I want to try leaving him alone for longer, but I think he would be fine alone for 6 hours. Well that is the big news with Army. We will be at the Meet and Greet at Smyrna on Saturday. Come out and meet Army and help him find his forever home.

Army resting after a hard day of hanging out on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment